Regardless of the nature of your business, team members need the necessary skills to grow and manage the day to day operations. These trainings are designed to develop both hard and soft-skills for professional development to create efficiencies, reduce employee turnover, and improve the bottom line.
- Budgeting and Forecasting: This intensive workshop will help you understand the elements of budgeting and forecasting. It covers the budget formulation process, developing tools for budgeting, and how to benefit from these tools. Also, it will discuss how to control the budget through financial targets and cost control. It is designed for managers and department leaders that prepare budgets and monthly forecasts. Budgeting is an organized process of defining its plan and direction in financial terms. It helps to allocate resources, set goals, and determine the actions required to achieve the goals.
- Business Case Development: this workshop, typically one to two days long, depending on the client’s needs, helps the participants develop an outline required to decide on the profitability and feasibility of the new project and whether or not to proceed forward. The business case integrates the benefits, costs, and risks of a proposed project to assist executive management in making an informed decision. The business case is a part of the Project Charter.
- European Union General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR): this course is geared towards helping participants and their companies comply with this current regulation. Compliance helps protect their clients’ data privacy, ensure that their subcontractors in data storage and manipulation abide by the requirements for data processors, and prepare themselves for potential audits. To that end, we develop a data protection plan with each one of our participants as practical training. Additionally, we instruct our participants on how to train other staff in data protection procedures, which is a requirement of the standard. The training is a 3-day course that uses ISO standard 27001, among others, to help instruct participants.
- Effective Communication – According to project management experts, approximately 75-90 percent of a project manager’s time is spent formally or informally communicating with clients, staff, peers, and other stakeholders. Therefore, it is important for managers to communicate efficiently and effectively. Effective communication, for example, is defined as “delivering the right message to the right audience at the right time,” which are skills that can be learned with training and practice. This 2-day workshop is intended for people who want to improve their communication skills, both verbal and written, in order to provide effective leadership to their teams, discern which communication channels best fit their project needs, and provide the appropriate communication to all stakeholders; especially the key ones.
- Finance 101: Understanding the Numbers – This intensive workshop will help you understand bookkeeping and financial management concepts. Further, it will assist you in understanding margins, establish financial targets, and control costs. It will help you to understand the accounting process and use that knowledge to improve cost controls and enhance revenue opportunities.
- Leadership Development: This workshop will help enhance the quality level of your leadership skills through a hands-on approach and classroom exercises for communication (written and verbal), as well as confidence-building to help inspire and motivate your staff. The workshop is usually one (1) day long with a follow-up session at a later date.
- Presentation Skills: we offer training to help you clearly articulate a new project idea, the status of an existing project, or reporting on an innovative approach developed by you or your team. The class runs for two (2) days, including coaching and delivering actual presentations to strengthen the participants’ confidence level.
- Pricing Strategies Capturing Value – This intensive 2-day workshop will help you understand the fundamentals of pricing strategies. It expires the dynamics that go into determining the best pricing strategy that conveys value to your customers. Through this process, we will cover price setting, psychological influences to price acceptance, price-variance and discount management, pricing strategy and tactics, and organizational pricing-function development and improvement. This course is designed for managers and founders responsible for delivering value and creating profitable pricing strategies.