PM Workshops offers this European Project Management Event calendar as a resource to help make connections between providers, professionals, and innovators.
Our goal is to bring together project management professionals to learn about cutting-edge innovations and foster dynamic conversation addressing how technology is transforming projects.
Feel free to email updates, corrections or add event dates.
- Passion for Projects Congress 2020 – Congress is Scandinavia’s largest meeting place for project managers, portfolio managers, and program managers. To make 2020 as successful as previous congresses, we look forward to your participation. We offer rich opportunities for networking and a place for you to share and share experiences and challenges within and across industries. Several partners in the profession are on hand to share their experiences, such as Microsoft, Visual Design and many more. Malmo, Sweden; Mar 9-10, 2020
- APM Project Management Conference – The conference this year focuses on the overarching theme of the Power of the Profession and will explore the tools and methods used to achieve greater project success, something that everyone in the profession is constantly striving for. Edinburgh, UK; Mar 21, 2019
- Aginext 2019 – the conference for advanced agile practitioners. A mix of actionable talks and hands-on workshops, the two-day Aginext is known for its experienced, entertaining and even controversial speakers, and amazing networking between sessions, sharing experiences in scaling agile, DevOps, lean, CICD and more! London, UK; Mar 21-22, 2019
- ScanAgile 2020 – Agile Finland aims at growing the Agile ecosystem by providing a great collaborative community creating great contents from and to Finland. We want to work in both English and Finnish, and become a de-facto place to go look for great Agile contents in the long term – contents being articles, presentations, videos, and events both free and paid. We believe Agile is not a method, but a way of thinking about software development that we need to a bright and happy future. And the way of thinking is open to learning more about ways we do things. Helsinki, Finland; Apr 1-2, 2020
- Project Management Summit 2019 Izmir – What is Digital Transformation? In which sectors has the transformation not yet started? Turkey Where in the digital transformation? Is Digital Conversion useful or harmful? What are our threatened professions? Do we know the effects on nature, living, human? What will be the place of man in the digitalizing world? How does human psychology respond? Will we earn more? Will our costs increase? To what extent will our organizations, business processes, and relationships be affected? How do project management principles and standards play an important role in this transformation? Here at the Project Management Summit which will be held for the first time in İzmir on April 6, 2019, we will discuss all these questions about digital transformation with our expert speakers, workshops, surprises, and our valuable participants. Izmir, Turkey; Apr 6, 2019
- PM Congress 2019 – The Project Management Congress 2019 revolved around the theme of ‘Research Meets Practice’. A Congress is about ‘walking together’, and there was indeed a lot of walking (and not just talking) together over the two days of the PM Congress. Delft, the Netherlands; Apr 11-12, 2019
- Agile-Lean Ireland – Agile-Lean Ireland will return to Croke Park, Dublin’s most historic venue, for our 3rd annual conference. This event will feature the cream of International and Irish speakers, with a mix of talks, workshops, coaches clinic, and lightning talks. The two pre-conference days will consist of masterclass workshops with Mary Poppendieck, Barry O’Reilly, Haydn Shaughnessy, Kevin Empey, and Michael Nir. Dublin, Ireland; Apr 20-21, 2020
- APM Project Management Conference 2019 – APM, the Chartered body for the project profession, presents its award-winning Project Management Conference which has a long-held reputation for bringing together the world’s most influential and thought-provoking speakers from your profession. London, UK; May 2, 2019
- PMI Finland Annual Conference – INSPIRE PMI Annual Conference 2019 vision is to inspire PMs to enhance their skills and knowledge for improving project execution in organizations and for addressing global trends. Helsinki, Finland; May 23, 2019
- International Project Management Finals – organized by Young Crew Germany and gathered more than 3,200 students from prestigious faculties and business schools around the world. Nurnberg, Germany; Jun 1, 2019
- Forum National 2019: Transformation Digitale et Management – Afin de poursuivre sa mission de promouvoir et faire connaître le métier de management de projet, PMI France travaille en partenariat avec des organismes ayant des objectifs communs. PMI France Chapter, Association Professionnelle, compte plus de 5000 membres. Notre chapitre est devenu le 1er chapitre PMI au monde hors Amérique, 1er européen et 1er francophone. Grenoble, France; Jun 12-13, 2019
- The PMO Conference 2019 – The PMO Conference is curated and designed for you, the PMO practitioner. Focused on portfolio, program and project offices, this one day conference is all about learning more about your chosen profession. From a full program of PMO expert speakers, a dedicated PMO exhibition full of PMO products and services and time to network with new PMO contacts or reconnect with friends and ex-colleagues, the day is 100% PMO focused. London, UK; Jun 13, 2019
- InNOWation – creating the future” event is a 2-day international event designed to discover how innovation, through our projects, programs, and portfolios, is a key element for the success of our companies. The event wants to offer you case studies with highlights on project management issues related to innovative elements in the project (technologies, processes, etc.). Speeches will cover cross-industry case studies and experiences, from telecommunications to the transportation sector, from Risk to Human Resource management. Rome, Italy; Jun 13-14, 2019
- PMI EMEA Congress – PMI® EMEA Congress will give you the concept, skills, and behaviors you need to make a difference. Over three days, you’ll hear innovative keynotes and cutting-edge global perspectives on your fast-moving profession. You’ll learn and share experiences with your peers from around the world. And you’ll leave with skills you can apply straight away to solve your challenges and develop your career. Prague, Czechia; Jun 14-16, 2020
- PMI Israel Annual Conference – This year the conference will be marked ” Out of the Box – Leading the Change.” The conference will bring together experts and project managers from all sectors, and in the various moshavim, tools, and methods will be given to deal with the constant changes in the world of project management, and how to take advantage of these changes and improve their efficiency. In addition to the various lectures, there will also be practical workshops and guest lectures from abroad. Tel Aviv, Israel; Jun 18, 2019
- Project Management Summit 2019 Ankara – The Project Management Summit 2019, in which the latest developments in project management and the opportunity to listen to the project management practices and experiences of leading public and private institutions in the transformation to the future, aims to add a different vision to the participants and enable the participants to look at the project management from a wider perspective. Ankara, Turkey; Jun 21-22, 2019
- APM Project Management Conference Manchester 2019 – Recognizing the significant contribution that the project profession makes to society and the economy, the APM Conference Manchester 2019, sponsored by Hyde Park Solutions Ltd. will this year focus on how the project profession can unlock a confident future through reflection on past achievements and learnings. Manchester, UK; Jun 26, 2019
- Balkan Project Leadership Summit -Joint initiative of Balkan PMI Chapters to hold yearly Project Leadership Summit as the place for sharing of existing and new trends in Project Management, Project Leadership, and Business Strategy. Project Management is one of the key pillars to achieving companies’ business goals. This summit will help the companies to improve this pillar. Ohrid, North Macedonia; June 29-30, 2019