Agile and Scrum Certification Fundamentals Portland
August 11 - August 12
An event every month that begins at 12:00 am on day Second of the month, repeating until August 31, 2022
This is a two-day class geared towards flexible projects with quick turnaround demands, such as IT and R&D, where the requirements and solutions evolve through collaboration among cross-functional teams. It is geared towards fast-changing project requirements, which will lead to improved quality control, greater efficiencies reduced waste, and cost savings.
Training will help participants learn practical knowledge based on the fundamentals of Agile & Scrum Methodologies for use in their day-to-day work. Participants will experience hands-on training with real-life case studies.
Who Should Take This Course
Managers and members of project teams who currently use or plan to adopt agile techniques.
- Agile Project Management Essentials
- Adopting an Agile Approach to Project Management
- An Overview of Agile Methodologies
- Agile Planning: Project Initiating and Requirements Gathering
- Agile Planning: Doing Estimates and Completing the Release Plan
- Planning and Monitoring Iterations on an Agile Project
- Leading an Agile Team
- Managing Stakeholder Engagement on an Agile Project
- Ensuring Delivery of Value and Quality in Agile Projects
- An Overview of Scrum methodologies
- An Overview of Scrum applications
- Daily Scrum synchronization
- Sprint planning and review
- Producing Scrum artifacts
- Implementing distributed Scrum
- JIRA project management
- Scrum best practices
- eXtreme Programming – XP
- Six Sigma
Our experienced trainers have studied and worked in their respective fields in the EU, U.S., and worldwide for a minimum of 20 years before joining PMW. Furthermore, their experience covers the gamut from banking to business/finance to the architectural-engineering-construction (AEC) field to manufacturing and production and more. Their expertise affords them the ability to contour the workshops to their audience, explain the material in the participants’ industry language, and provide the participants tools they can use in their day-to-day jobs.
Agile and Scrum Fundamentals Portland
At PM Workshops, we work to develop engaging training that meets client needs and ensures participant engagement. Our instructors are industry leaders with a passion for what they do. They can pull from their own professional histories to further offer real-world examples to further illustrate their topics.
Our goal is to create a training environment that encourages participation, develops hard and soft managerial skills, and provides a voice to every participant. A place for everyone to grow and thrive.
Your teams remain focused, engaged, and motivated.
To register – email firstname.lastname@example.org.