Agile and Scrum Fundamentals Long Beach
October 17 - October 18
An event every month that begins at 12:00 am on day Third of the month, repeating until November 30, 2022
This is a two-day class geared towards flexible projects with quick turnaround demands, such as IT and R&D, where the requirements and solutions evolve through collaboration among cross-functional teams. It is geared towards fast-changing project requirements, which will lead to improved quality control, greater efficiencies, reduced waste, and cost savings.
Training will help participants learn practical knowledge based on the fundamentals of Agile & Scrum Methodologies for use in their day-to-day work. Participants will experience hands-on training with real-life case studies.
Who Should Take This Course
Managers and members of project teams who currently use or plan to adopt agile techniques.
- Agile Project Management Essentials
- Adopting an Agile Approach to Project Management
- An Overview of Agile Methodologies
- Agile Planning: Project Initiating and Requirements Gathering
- Agile Planning: Doing Estimates and Completing the Release Plan
- Planning and Monitoring Iterations on an Agile Project
- Leading an Agile Team
- Managing Stakeholder Engagement on an Agile Project
- Ensuring Delivery of Value and Quality in Agile Projects
- An Overview of Scrum methodologies
- An Overview of Scrum applications
- Daily Scrum synchronization
- Sprint planning and review
- Producing Scrum artifacts
- Implementing distributed Scrum
- JIRA project management
- Scrum best practices
- eXtreme Programming – XP
- Six Sigma
Our experienced trainers have studied and worked in their respective fields in the EU, U.S., and worldwide for a minimum of 20 years before joining PMW. Furthermore, their experience covers the gamut from banking to business/finance to the architectural-engineering-construction (AEC) field to manufacturing and production and more. Their expertise affords them the ability to contour the workshops to their audience, explain the material in the participants’ industry-language, and provide the participants tools they can use in their day-to-day jobs.
At PM Workshops, we work to develop engaging training that meets client needs and ensures participant engagement. Our instructors are industry leaders with a passion for what they do. They can pull from their own professional histories to offer real-world examples to illustrate their topics further.
Our goal is to create a training environment that encourages participation, develops hard and soft managerial skills, and provides a voice to every participant—a place for everyone to grow and thrive.
Your teams remain focused, engaged, and motivated.
To register – email email@example.com.