Budgeting And Forecasting (Barcelona)
January 19 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm€79
This intensive workshop will help you understand the elements of budgeting and forecasting. It covers the budget formulation process, developing tools for budgeting, and how to benefit from these tools. In addition, it will discuss how to control the budget through financial targets and cost control. It is designed for managers and department leaders that prepare budgets and monthly forecasts. Budgeting is an organizations process of defining its plan and direction in financial terms. It helps to allocate resources, set goals, and determine the actions required to achieve the goals.
This workshop will also include how to prepare accurate forecasts and their relationship to the budget and strategic planning.
- The necessity and characteristics of successful planning
- Learn how to present ideas in financial terms for greater impact
- Limiting risks and costs
- How to prepare accurate budgets and forecasts
- How to analyze the financial statements for performance and decision making.
- Best practices in budgeting and forecasting
- Team Leaders
- Anyone who wanted to develop goals
- Anyone new Budgeting, Forecasting
- Anyone who wishes to increase or refresh their knowledge of these areas
To register – email email@example.com or chat with one of our agents below.
Presenter – Mike Doherty
Mike Doherty, the co-founder of PM-Workshops, has a long history of business development, strategy, and planning. Mike has launched and managed several ventures personally, so he understands the challenges of managing day-to-day operations while remaining focused on growth opportunities and the bottom line. He has also worked as an investor and a lender and therefore recognizes the demands and expectations these parties bring to the mix. Mike’s clients benefit from both perspectives.