Change Management (Barcelona)
September 19 - September 20€875
This 2-day course offers a hands-on environment Program and Project Managers to further their professional development in Change Management
Change management is one of the main concerns for all types of businesses today. And not because change is seen as something complicated, which it sometimes is, but because so much change in project work occurs unchecked and unauthorized, which leads to cost overruns, schedule delays and, in some cases, claims which can be costly and affect client-consultant relationships.
Therefore, in order to assist managers and staff to deal with changes in project or program work, we have developed the following course outline:
- Develop effective project baselines, such as scope, schedule, and budget to minimize the number of change requests.
- Define what Change is and how it differs from Risk.
- Develop the Change Management Plan to address changes, if and when they occur.
- How to address potential changes as they surface.
- The Change Request (CR) process.
- When and how to use a Change Control Board (CCB.)
- Exam and Class Work review
All Change Management courses are custom-made for our clients and include case studies, on-hands project and change management work, follow up with the participants up to 60 days after the end of the course.
This course is recommended for:
- Program and Project Managers
- Change Managers
- Risk Managers
- Contract Managers
- Staff directly involved in change management
Participants will prepare and build the following portfolio at the end of this course:
- Baselines template for scope, schedule, and budget
- Change Management Plan
- Change request (CR) forms
- Change Control Board (CCB) guidelines, procedures, and implementation plan
Our experienced trainers have studied and worked in their respective fields in the EU, U.S. and worldwide for a minimum of 20 years prior to joining PMW. Furthermore, their experience covers the gamut from banking to business/finance to the architectural-engineering-construction (AEC) field to manufacturing and production and more. Their expertise affords them the ability to contour the workshops to their audience, explain the material in the participants’ industry-language, and provide the participants tools they can use in their day-to-day jobs.
To register – email firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with one of our agents below.