Enterprise Blockchain Strategy Madrid
This one-day workshop provides participants with a foundational understanding of non-technical blockchain principles and a framework for evaluating where and when blockchain can add incremental business value.
By reviewing current initiatives in supply chain transparency, food safety, and identity management, participants get to look at blockchain in a way that is far removed from the classic areas of FinTech and cryptocurrencies.
Training will assist participants in learning practical knowledge based on the fundamentals of non-technical blockchain projects. Participants will experience hands-on training with real-life case studies.
- Where is Blockchain being used today?
- How does Blockchain enable business model innovation?
- When does it make sense “not” to use Blockchain?
- The Blockchain Project Canvas™
- How to develop an effective Blockchain Proof of Concept or Pilot
The course is ideal for non-technical individuals looking to understand the core principles blockchain and how to implement blockchain in an enterprise environment.
- Innovation Directors/Leads
- Business Strategists/Analysts
- Strategic Partnership Leads
- Chief Information Officers
After successful completion of this workshop, the participant shall be able to:
- Explain to the rest of the organisation the principles and key values of blockchain
- Discuss current public blockchain projects and assess new projects appearing in the media
- Evaluate blockchain opportunities within their own business/industry
- Define the scope of a blockchain pilot or proof of concept
- Assess participation in an industry consortium working to build an industry blockchain
- Utilise the Blockchain Business Canvas™ for assessing blockchain projects
- Participate in industry panels and round tables discussing blockchain
Troy Norcross is an international speaker, educator and strategist on Blockchain as an enabler for transforming business models. Troy has provided blockchain training and strategy support to high street banks across Europe, Asia, and India. Troy specialises in enterprise-scale business model transformation projects where Blockchain technology enables business models, strategies and efficiencies which previously were not considered possible.
Troy is Co-Founder of Blockchain Rookies. He has a 25+ year career covering multiple market verticals including agriculture, aerospace, IT infrastructure, telecoms-media-technology (TMT), digital music, healthcare service innovation, eCommerce and most recently Blockchain business strategy for enterprises, industries, and business ecosystems.
Our trainers have extensive experience working with both large and small enterprise clients in assessing how blockchain can create incremental business value, disrupt and innovate new business models and support growing demands for supply chain transparency.
The Blockchain Project Canvas ™ is a tool participants can use to evaluate and assess multiple projects both during the workshop and in their day-to-day work.
At PM Workshops, we work to develop engaging trainings that meet client needs and ensure participant engagement. Our instructors are industry leaders with a passion for what they do. They are able to pull from their own professional histories to offer real-world examples to further illustrate their topics.
Our goal is to create a training environment that encourages participation, develops hard and soft managerial skills and provides a voice to every participant. A place for everyone to grow and thrive.
Your teams remain focused, engaged and motivated.