Finance 101: Understanding the Numbers (Barcelona)
June 22 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm€79
This intensive workshop will help you understand bookkeeping and financial management concepts. Further, it will assist you in understanding margins, establish financial targets, and control costs. It will help you to understand the accounting process and use that knowledge to improve cost controls and enhance revenue opportunities.
- Cash vs. accrual accounting
- Cash flow analysis
- Break-even analysis
- Understanding the Balance sheet
- Profit & Loss statements
Attendees will learn the use of developing a budget, developing a statement of cash flows, and developing a cash flow forecast in order to track and project future monthly cash needs, as well as, forward-looking financial projections.
- Learn how to present ideas in financial terms for greater impact
- Understand the fundamentals of finance and accounting
- Understand cash basis versus accrual basis accounting
- Calculate breakeven and feasibility
- Learn how to read Financial Statements – P&L, Cash Flow and Balance Sheet
- Prepare and analyze budgets
- Understand standard practices, language, and terms of accounting
Who Will Benefit from this Workshop
- Startup Founders
- Business Owners
- Service Providers
- Departmental Managers
- Anyone who is responsible for budgeting decisions
To register – email firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with one of our agents below.
Presenter – Mike Doherty
Mike Doherty, the co-founder of PM-Workshops, has a long history of business development, strategy, and planning. Mike has launched and managed several ventures personally, so he understands the challenges of managing day-to-day operations while remaining focused on growth opportunities and the bottom line. He has also worked as an investor and a lender and therefore recognizes the demands and expectations these parties bring to the mix. Mike’s clients benefit from both perspectives.