- This event has passed.
Leadership Development Belfast
December 7, 2020 - December 8, 20201,300€
Steve Jobs once said, “Leadership is about inspiring people to do things they never thought they could.”
This 2-day workshop is intended to enhance participants’ leadership skills through a hands-on approach to the fundamentals of active management, regardless of whether you deal with team members, peers, supervisors, and other stakeholders. It is intended to build both hard practical skills, as well as soft ones, with a focus on improving leadership capabilities, self-assessing leadership styles. We will also cover how to apply these skills to generate a positive impact, enhance emotional intelligence, and develop the managerial skills required to encourage stakeholder engagement.
We design our workshops to fit our clients’ needs and objectives. Therefore, our seminars include hands-on exercises and sufficient practice to gain leadership skills and accompanying self-confidence to be successful. Additionally, we provide follow-up consulting for up to 60 days after the participants have finished the workshop. The course work includes:
- Classroom exercises and simulated situations that will help build the participants’ confidence level
- Instruction on how to inspire and motivate others
- Techniques on how to develop and improve emotional intelligence (EQ,) which is a critical factor in becoming a good leader
- Simulated exercises to better present and understand the course work
- Department and Division Leaders
- New Project Managers and Team Leaders
- Seasoned Project Managers who want to develop and enhance their leadership skills
- Assistant Project Managers / Project Coordinators
- Quality Managers
After successful completion of this workshop, the participant shall be able to:
- Address the challenges they face in their leadership roles.
- Adapt their leadership styles to the team to gain their trust and respect
- Identify improved leadership skills
- Develop and strengthen their emotional intelligence
- Improve their managerial skills and enhance stakeholder management
Professional Development Units/Hours (PDUs) Awarded
- 14 PDUs (1 hour = 1 PDU)
To register – email firstname.lastname@example.org
PM Workshops provides professional development trainings to accelerate careers and strengthen businesses…
Our goal is to create a training environment that encourages participation, develops hard and soft managerial skills, and provides a voice to every participant—a place for everyone to grow and thrive.