PMP Exam Refresher Course (Barcelona)
September 12 - September 13€875
This course is intended for reviewing the exam material with an emphasis on the terms, concepts and/or calculations needed to pass the exam. In addition, we will cover the Project Charter, PM Plan, Earned Value Management (EVM), the ITTOs, and other sections from the PMBOK needed to pass the PMP Exam. Emphasis will be placed on understanding the elements needed to improve participants’ project management skills.
All our PMP workshops include the following study materials, exercises, and case studies:
- Published sample exams
- Customized quizzes, sample exams, and exercises
- Study materials required to learn and understand the 47 processes, inputs-tools & techniques-outputs (ITTO), process groups, and knowledge areas
- Templates for preparing a budget, schedule, charter (including a statement of work), scope, communications, plan, etc.
Who Will Benefit from this Workshop
- Have taken a regular 35-hour contact course a while ago and need a quick review
- Have been through an online course, and need to talk to a trainer to clarify key terms, concepts and/or calculations
- Need to have a last-minute review course with an experienced instructor who can best prepare them to take and pass the exam.
Our experienced trainers have studied and worked in their respective fields in the EU, U.S. and worldwide for a minimum of 20 years prior to joining PMW. Furthermore, their experience covers the gamut from banking to business/finance to the architectural-engineering-construction (AEC) field to manufacturing and production and more. Their expertise affords them the ability to contour the workshops to their audience, explain the material in the participants’ industry-language, and provide the participants tools they can use in their day-to-day jobs.
To register – email email@example.com or chat with one of our agents below.