PMP Exam Refresher Course Online
April 9 - April 10€400
In order to gain the most from this course, the participant has preferably taken a 35-hour PMP Exam preparation course and has completed a minimum of 100 sample questions.
- Project managers scheduled or planning to take the PMP Exam.
- Project managers and staff seeking to refresh their memories regarding the basics of this project management framework.
After successful completion of this workshop, the participant shall be able to:
- Understand the 49 processes, as well as the inputs-tools and techniques-outputs (ITTOs) for each process.
- Become well-versed in the 10 Knowledge Areas of a Project.
- Obtain a comprehensive understanding of the key constraints (scope, schedule, and budget,) as well as the ancillary constraints.
- Learn test-taking strategies to take and pass the exam.
- Clarify any sample questions, topics, and processes needed to take the exam.
Professional Development Units/Hours (PDUs) Awarded
16 PDUs (1 hour = 1 PDU)
- Published sample exams
- Customized quizzes, sample exams, and exercises
- Study materials required to learn and understand the 47 processes, inputs-tools & techniques-outputs (ITTO), process groups, and knowledge areas
- Templates for preparing a budget, schedule, charter (including a statement of work), scope, communications, plan, etc.
Who Will Benefit from this Workshop
- Have taken a regular 35-hour contact course a while ago and need a quick review
- Have been through an online course, and need to talk to a trainer to clarify key terms, concepts and/or calculations
- Need to have a last-minute review course with an experienced instructor who can best prepare them to take and pass the exam.
Our experienced trainers have studied and worked in their respective fields in the EU, U.S. and worldwide for a minimum of 20 years prior to joining PMW. Furthermore, their experience covers the gamut from banking to business/finance to the architectural-engineering-construction (AEC) field to manufacturing and production and more. Their expertise affords them the ability to contour the workshops to their audience, explain the material in the participants’ industry-language, and provide the participants tools they can use in their day-to-day jobs.
To register – email firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with one of our agents below.