- This event has passed.
PMP Exam Refresher Course Online
December 12, 2022 - December 13, 2022$600
This course is intended for PMP (Project Management Professional) test-takers in need of reviewing the exam material, emphasizing the terms, concepts, and calculations needed to pass the exam. Also, we will cover the basics in detail, such as the Project Charter, the Project Management Plan, Earned Value Management (EVM), the ITTOs (Input-Tools & Techniques-Outputs,) and other sections from the PMBOK needed to pass the PMP Exam. Additional emphasis will be placed on understanding the elements required to improve participants’ project management skills.
This 2-day workshop will assist PMP candidates in preparing for the exam as efficiently as possible while at the same time retaining the fundamentals of the PMI framework, which they can apply to their daily workload. Additionally, we provide follow-up consulting for up to 60 days after the participants have finished the workshop to answer any questions or doubts they might still have. The course work includes:
- The 10 Knowledge Areas
- The 4 Ancillary Knowledge Areas
- The 49 Processes
- Inputs-Tools-Techniques-Outputs (ITTOs)
- How to plan for and obtain Project Success!
- The Project Charter
- The Project Management Plan
- The three baselines (Scope, Schedule, Budget)
- The Deliverables
- Course recap
- Review participants’ individual risk management plan
- Assignments evaluation
- Course quiz
To gain the most from this course, the participant has preferably taken a 35-hour PMP Exam preparation course and has completed a minimum of 100 sample questions.
- Project managers scheduled or planning to take the PMP Exam.
- Project managers and staff are seeking to refresh their memories regarding the basics of this project management framework.
After successful completion of this workshop, the participant shall be able to:
- Understand the 49 processes, as well as the inputs-tools and techniques-outputs (ITTOs) for each method.
- Become well versed in the 10 Knowledge Areas of a Project, plus the ancillary ones, which include:
- Change Management
- Configuration Management
- Process Improvement Management
- Requirements Management
- Obtain a comprehensive understanding of the critical constraints
- Learn test-taking strategies to take and pass the exam
- Gain confidence by taking sample questions, topics, and processes needed to take the exam
Professional Development Units/Hours (PDUs) Awarded
- 16 PDUs (1 hour = 1 PDU)
All our PMP workshops include the following study materials, exercises, and case studies:
- Published sample exams
- Customized quizzes, sample exams, and exercises
- Study materials required to learn and understand the 49 processes, inputs-tools & techniques-outputs (ITTO), process groups, and knowledge areas
- Templates for preparing a budget, schedule, charter (including a statement of work), scope, communications, plan, etc.
To register – email [email protected].
PMP Exam Refresher Course Online
Our goal is to create a training environment that encourages participation, develops soft skills, and provides a voice to every participant—a place to grow and thrive.
We work with you to develop engaging training to meet your requirements and ensure participant engagement. Our instructors are industry leaders with a passion for what they do. They can pull from their professional histories to offer real-world examples to illustrate their topics.
Your teams remain focused, engaged, and motivated.
“Results+” is a tool we created at PM Workshops to help our workshop participants and consulting clients observe and gauge the benefits of attending our training sessions and our consultation services.
The purpose is two-fold:
- To establish clear expectations and objectives with our clients from the start to provide the appropriate training.
- To ensure our clients gain the benefits they were looking for when they hired us.
We start this process by meeting with our clients and determining the objectives using the SMART principle. In other words, each goal needs to be (example included):
Specific – “the client wants to decrease the number of unapproved changes throughout their company to minimize loss of profits.”
Measurable – “unapproved changes to all company projects must decrease by a minimum of 25%.”
Assignable – “The client has the right staff required to achieve this goal. In addition, they have people they can assign this goal to.”
Realistic – “client currently has the tools and capabilities needed to achieve this goal, or can achieve them through training and consulting from PM Workshops.”
Timely – “decreasing the number of unauthorized changes (scope creep) by 25%, as stated above, will be achieved within six months.”
Once the goal(s) is established with the client, we prepare a plan, course exercises, and case studies to use during our workshop with the participants. Also, we provide our existing templates and develop new ones, which our clients and their participants can use in their day-to-day assignments.
Finally, we follow up with the client on a pre-defined schedule to gauge progress, make adjustments as needed, and answer any questions or doubts. This phase continues until the deadline date for the goal(s) defined.
Our goal in creating R+ is to allow us to guarantee to our clients that we are providing them measurable benefits and ensuring that they can meet their goals and objectives.
Passing the PMP Certification Project Management Training
Results Plus+ Guaranteeing Your Goals are Met
PM Professional Development Europe – Project Management
PMI, the PMI Registered Education Provider logo, PMBOK, PMP, PgMP, PfMP, CAPM, PMI-SP, PMI-RMP, PMI-ACP, and PMI-PBA are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.