Presentation Skills Professional Barcelona
October 19 - October 20
An event every month that begins at 12:00 am on day Third of the month, repeating until December 31, 2020
Presentation Skills – we offer training to help you clearly articulate a new project idea, the status of an existing project, or reporting on an innovative approach developed by you or your team. The class runs for two (2) days, including coaching and delivering actual presentations to strengthen the participants’ confidence level.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Work on valuable skills, including writing, analyzing, and organizing.
- Handle fear
- Understand the use of technology for presenting
- Understand Stage presence and poise
- Influence and persuade
- Know how to rephrase questions and negative comments
- Learn how negotiation and communication skills may influence your presentation.
- Put thoughts in writing with a goal in mind, prioritizing ideas and messages.
- Work on valuable skills, including reading, analyzing, and organizing.
- Handle audiences, conversing, eye contact, answering questions, remembering, showing and transmitting enthusiasm, appearance, choice of words, express conviction, repetition, and more.
The course is tailored according to the specific needs of each participant or group as per the intake. After the session, participants will gain expertise in the following skill areas:
- Abilities: Accurate reading, articulation, correct pronunciation, pausing, proper sense stress, main ideas emphasized, volume, modulation, enthusiasm, gestures and facial expressions, visual contact, and voice quality.
- Content: Visual, practicality, logical development, introduction, development, main topics, conclusion, the accuracy of the information, illustrations, photo/video, color schemes, time usage and control, and content properly proportioned
- Preparation: Person in the mirror test, mock presentations, recording tests, time practice, and use of an outline.
- Delivery techniques: Conversational tone, natural, spontaneous, fluent, improvisation, conviction, exhortation, encouragement, tactfulness, and respect.
- Managing audiences: Personal appearance, poise, use of a microphone, interest-arousing, practical value and takeaways, familiar situations, understand your audience, expectations, useful conclusions, and practical questions.
- Course Dynamics
- Social Skills 101
- Stages Involved
- Fear – How to Deal With it
- Video: TED Talks Format – Chris Anderson
- Exercise: Coping with Fear
- Activity: Test your Panic
- At the Stage: Use of Microphone and Poise
- Gestures and Facial Expressions
- Exercise: Gestures
- Voice and Volume
- Video: Megan – TED – Stutter
- Exercise: Create Your Pre-event Routine – Video Tonny
- Visual Aids: KISS
- Effective Handouts
- Exercise: Walk on Walk-off
- Exercise: Voice
Influence And Persuasion
- General Overview
- Positive and Negative Ways to Influence
- Open discussion: Sun v/s Wind tale
- Video: The Science of Persuasion
- Exercise: The Budget Presentation
- Exercise: The Language Trip of a Lifetime – Language Focus: Convincing and Persuading
Introduction to Communication and Negotiation skills
- Communication Skills
- Exercise/Roleplay: A Brief History of Communications
- Negotiation Skills
- Video: The Negotiator
- Wrap up
- Self Assessment GAP
- Feedback Form
- Closing Remarks