Project Manager Certification Training (Barcelona)
August 27 - August 30€1.750
4 days of classroom training, 35 PMI® required contact hours and the Project Management Book of Knowledge (PMBOK) 6th edition in preparation for the PMP Certification Exam.
PM Workshops (PMW) incorporates both the theoretical, as well as practical, sides of project management into all our trainings. To that end, all our workshops include the following study materials, exercises, and case studies:
- Learn PM’s 10-5-3 (Knowledge Areas, Process Groups, Triple Constraints)
- Published sample exams
- Customized quizzes, sample exams, and exercises
- Study materials required to learn and understand the 47 processes, inputs-tools & techniques-outputs (ITTO), process groups, and knowledge areas
- Templates for preparing a budget, schedule, charter (including a statement of work), scope, communications, plan, etc.
4-day course per PMI Format
- Includes study materials
- Templates provided for participants’ use after the workshop
- Prepare a basic project management plan, including a budget, schedule, work breakdown structure (WBS), scope statement, etc.
- Learn and understand the 49 processes, as well as their respective ITTOs.
Our experienced trainers have studied and worked in their respective fields in the EU, U.S. and worldwide for a minimum of 20 years prior to joining PMW. Furthermore, their experience covers the gamut from banking to business/finance to the architectural-engineering-construction (AEC) field to manufacturing and production and more. Their expertise affords them the ability to contour the workshops to their audience, explain the material in the participants’ industry-language, and provide the participants tools they can use in their day-to-day jobs.
To register – email firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with one of our agents below.