Risk Management Workshop Atlanta
March 3, 2022 - March 4, 2022
An event every month that begins at 12:00 am on day First of the month, repeating until March 31, 2022
We cover the fundamentals of risk management in a productive and interactive environment. Attendees will identify, classify, and manage risks systematically for a project’s duration to control the probability and mitigate the impact of an adverse risk event. At the same time, we identify and evaluate positive risks, also known as opportunities, as part of risk management. Additionally, our risk management training courses provide you with the skills and knowledge to implement an effective risk management system based on PMI standards, as well as ISO 31000 guidelines.
This 2-day workshop will show managers and leaders how to create mitigation plans for anticipated risks and develop and implement a plan to deal with the unexpected. Attendees will learn about risk management theory and practice, using case studies and current affairs to bring the material to life. Our course work includes hands-on exercises and real-world case studies similar to what the client encounters regularly. Additionally, we provide follow-up consulting for up to 60 days after the participants have finished the workshop. The course work includes:
Introduction to Risk Management
Risk identification and categorization
- And others
Risk Management Plan development
Qualitative Risk Analysis
Quantitative Risk Analysis
Risk Response creation
Risk Control and Monitoring
- Course recap
- Review participants’ individual risk management plan
- Assignments evaluation
- Course quiz
Fundamental understanding of Project Management
- Project Managers who want to refine their risk management skills
- Risk Managers and Team Leaders
After successful completion of this workshop, the participant shall be able to:
- Easily identify all types of risks, both positive and negative, that can impact the project.
- Draft a Risk Management Plan, including applicable processes, templates, and other tools and techniques
- Analyze and assess risks qualitatively and quantitatively.
- Decide how to allocate risk-related resources.
- Monitor and control risks
- Improve your risk management expertise, including how to expect the unexpected
- Establish the appropriate control and monitoring tasks to ensure that the pre-established quality levels are met
Professional Development Units/Hours (PDUs) Awarded
- 14 PDUs (1 hour = 1 PDU)
To register – email email@example.com.