- This event has passed.
The PMO Conference 2019 London
The PMO Conference is curated and designed for you, the PMO practitioner. Focused on portfolio, programme and project offices, this one day conference is all about learning more about your chosen profession. From a full programme of PMO expert speakers, a dedicated PMO exhibition full of PMO products and services and time to network with new PMO contacts or reconnect with friends and ex-colleagues, the day is 100% PMO focused.
- Find out the latest PMO research
- Discover and learn about a whole host of new PMO ideas and techniques
- Meet, network and share with other like-minded practitioners
- Take time out to reflect and refocus on your work
Join other PMO Directors, Heads of P3O, PMO Managers, Programme Managers, PMO Analysts, and PMO support practitioners.
The conference is open to anyone with an interest in Portfolio, Programme and Project Offices.
Over 400 delegates in attendance.
The PMO Conference 2019 program is almost finalised and ready for release in February. We have two slots available which are now open for speakers interested in participating in the conference.
The recent trends for 2019 article released by PMO Flashmob outlines the following key areas for PMO:
- Project data analytics really cannot be ignored and 2019 is the year where we start to learn what it is all about and how the PMO can utilise it.
- Making the case for automation – machine learning, AI and robotic process automation need to be understood before the PMO works out how to embrace it.
- More coaching skills needed – Agile has driven the need, facilitation and using coaching approaches helps PMO practitioners to beef up their behavioural skills.
- PMO Competency Framework and Assessments will be talked about a lot!
- Storytelling and the visualisation of data – learning analytics paves the way for improving the articulation of insights.
- Creating PMO principles for your PMO – using them to navigate unchartered waters and providing a strong ethical and moral foundation.
- Digital PMO – ready to work in a digital environment and applying digital ways of working to the PMO itself. Embracing a multitude of delivery approaches.
- Metrics and measures for the PMO – understanding how the PMO knows it has been successful and delivering what the business needs.
- Pastoral care to meet the personal, social (wellbeing) and development needs of PMO staff and the wider organisation.
- Utilising PMO skills but not in a PMO role – new positions continue being created without the PMO label.
For the PMO Conference we are looking for speakers who are able to provide valuable insights and practical approaches gained from experiences in PMOs today. Interested speakers should express interest and provide a brief synopsis that aligns with one (or more) key themes highlighted in the PMO Trends for 2019.