I have attended one of their Project Management training courses and they provided a well structured educative and informative session reflecting their solid experience in their field of expertise. The instructors offered a variety of real-world examples which helps build a comparative analysis of the different practices around the globe.
Geneva PMP Exam Refresher Course Jan 12, 2018
PM Workshops (PMW) incorporates both the theoretical, as well as practical, sides of project management into all our trainings.
This course is intended for reviewing the exam material with an emphasis on the terms, concepts and/or calculations needed to pass the exam. In addition, we will cover the Project Charter, PM Plan, Earned Value Management (EVM), the ITTOs, and other sections from the PMBOK needed to pass the PMP Exam. Emphasis will be placed on understanding the elements needed to improve participants’ project management skills.
Geneva Project Manager Certification Training
PM Workshops (PMW) incorporates both the theoretical, as well as practical, sides of project management into all our trainings. To that end, all our workshops include the following study materials, exercises, and case studies:
- Project Management Book of Knowledge (PMBOK) 5th edition
- Published sample exams
- Customized quizzes, sample exams, and exercises
- Study materials required to learn and understand the 47 processes, inputs-tools & techniques-outputs (ITTO), process groups, and knowledge areas
- Templates for preparing a budget, schedule, charter (including a statement of work), scope, communications, plan, etc.
The one-day refresher course is intended for those who:
- Have taken a regular 35-hour contact course a while ago and need a quick review
- Have been through an online course, and need to talk to a trainer to clarify key terms, concepts and/or calculations
- Need to have a last-minute review course with an experienced instructor who can best prepare them to take and pass the exam.
Our experienced trainers have studied and worked in their respective fields in the EU, U.S. and worldwide for a minimum of 20 years prior to joining PMW. Furthermore, their experience covers the gamut from banking to business/finance to the architectural-engineering-construction (AEC) field to manufacturing and production and more. Their expertise affords them the ability to contour the workshops to their audience, explain the material in the participants’ industry-language, and provide the participants tools they can use in their day-to-day jobs.