We bring companies and customers together on the #1 CRM. Sharing the news, events, and innovation you need to change the world for good.
We seek a Project Manager to join a dynamic high-impact team managing internal integration projects to support our continued growth. This position is for a highly-skilled program manager with a proven experience managing complex M&A integration projects. Our Project Managers work closely with various technical and non-technical team members, managing and running more complex, enterprise, and strategic projects. They are subject matter experts who actively participate in project scoping, contract review, knowledge transfer, and budget management.
The person must act independently and own the implementation and impacts of assigned projects and demonstrate the ability to be successful in a team-oriented environment, working with different stakeholders. You will be part of an elite, professional, and rapidly growing team that succeeds through collaboration, tenacity, constant improvement, and a fast-paced environment.
- Create and manage project plans; monitor and review project progress and timelines; adjust schedules and plans as needed, and identify and resolve issues to ensure project success.
- Ensure on-time and on-budget delivery of projects while ensuring that project gates and governance are properly adhered to during the project’s execution.
- Manage day-to-day execution of project implementations. Assist with the planning, tracking, documentation, and status updates for the project.
- Adopt a standardized development lifecycle methodology for all projects.
- Facilitate requirements gathering and assist with the creation of project deliverables as needed.
- Facilitate UAT with end-users, including coordination and user acceptance signoff.
- Participate in end-to-end implementation planning, including project management, risk management, communication, and change management.
- Prepare user documentation and training documentation as necessary.
- Leverage business knowledge and expertise to drive business process improvements. Identify process inefficiencies, implement solutions, and track progress.
- Exercise solid project leadership skills combined with strong business acumen and in-depth analytical skills.
- Establish and maintain trusted advisor relationships with client project stakeholders by providing vision and future product road mapping.
- Have difficult conversations regarding budget, resources, and timeline and formally capture and communicate those meetings’ outcomes.
- Manage all-size projects requiring complex cross-functional collaboration and management at the program level.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- PMP/Agile Scrum Master Certification
- 5+ years of cross-functional project management experience in the high-tech industry.
- Demonstrated project leadership skills, with direct responsibility for managing project teams, budget, and schedule.
- Demonstrated negotiation, conflict management, and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated project management skills with teams of up to 10+ people.
- Demonstrated history of delivering high-quality results on schedule and within budget.
- Outstanding and effective interpersonal skills, along with strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to weigh business requirements to produce project plans and estimates.
- Ability to lead both small and enterprise-wide engagements, facilitate meetings.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high-energy, team-oriented environment.
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure.
- Experience with business process expertise around Marketing, Sales, Customer Service (preferred).
Accommodations – If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions, please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce, we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider employment-qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Founded in 1999, Salesforce is the global leader in Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Companies of every size and industry are using Salesforce to transform their businesses across sales, service, marketing, commerce, and more by connecting with customers in a whole new way. We harness technologies that can revolutionize companies, careers, and, hopefully, our world.
Salesforce is built on four core values: Trust, Customer Success, Innovation, and Equality. By making technology more accessible, we’re helping create a future with greater opportunity and equality for all. This has taken our company to great heights, including being ranked by Fortune as one of the “Most Admired Companies in the World” and one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For” eleven years in a row, and named “Innovator of the Decade” and one of the “World’s Most Innovative Companies” eight years in a row by Forbes.
There are those who choose to work with the best and brightest. And then, there are those who want to do more than just a job. They are the ones improving lives, not only their careers. Having an impact now instead of later. Doing something that’s so much bigger than themselves, an industry, and their company.
We believe everyone can be a Trailblazer. Join Salesforce and discover a future of new opportunities.
MuleSoft Project Manager
To apply for this job please visit salesforce.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.