Canopy Growth is a world-leading diversified cannabis company with distinct brands & curated cannabis varieties across the globe.
The markets for medicinal cannabis are expanding rapidly around the world. This is your chance to join the biggest and best-known cannabis producer as we set out to build something amazing.
With millions of square feet of licensed cannabis production and operations spanning five continents, Canopy Growth Corporation (“Canopy Growth”) is the largest legal producer of cannabis in the world. It is a listed company on the Toronto Stock Exchange (WEED), the New York Stock Exchange (CGC), and part of the S&P Composite Index. Its wholly-owned subsidiaries — including its flagship, Tweed, and international medical companies operating under the Spectrum Therapeutics brand — are leading producers of legal, regulated cannabis.
Headquartered in Smiths Falls, Ontario, Canopy Growth recognizes that employees are at the core of its success and takes pride in a corporate culture that emphasizes inclusiveness, collaboration, and diversity. Our employees come from a wide range of backgrounds, each bringing their unique skills and talents to the table, working together to continue and increasing our incredible growth momentum.
Spectrum Therapeutics GmbH (formerly Bionorica ethics GmbH) and THC-Pharm GmbH, both part of our global medical brand Spectrum Therapeutics, develop and distribute innovative active pharmaceutical ingredients derived from the cannabis plant. To improve the lives of critically ill patients, we place great value on clinical research of active plant ingredients of the cannabis plant and their production at the highest pharmaceutical level. Through many years of experience and high-quality standards, Spectrum Therapeutics GmbH and THC-Pharm GmbH are pioneers and among the leading pharmaceutical companies in this field. We offer our employees exciting and varied positions with a wide range of development opportunities, in which they can actively shape our innovative spirit and growth strategy.
- Planning and implementation of facility procurement and rebuilding projects in the pharmaceutical production environment (narcotic production)
- Creation of time and cost plans for the realization of procurement or rebuild projects
- Creation of the specification documents, invitations, and evaluations of manufacturers´ offers
- Supervising commissioning, maintenance, or repairs
- Close coordination with the production department (e.g., at the technical troubleshooting or for user requirements)
- You present the interface function between production, purchase, and technology, accompany the facility procurement projects and rebuild projects from the engineering to the handover to the production department.
- Other duties as assigned
- Finished university studies in mechanical engineering, process engineering, or a comparable education
- Professional experience in pharmaceutical plant engineering or a comparable experience
- Experience with facility procurement projects or plant dimensioning
- The structured procedure, fun in planning and implementing equipment related projects, and coordination of the project partners
- Strong communication skills and outstanding team skills
- Detailed knowledge of regulations in the GMP environment or comparable regulations is desirable.
- Initial experience in handling change projects is an advantage.
- Knowledge in process engineering, the thermal separation processes, and distillation and extraction would be advantageous.
- Fluent German is required.
- This is a full-time position based out of Neumarkt in der Oberpfalz, Germany.
- The chosen applicant will be required to complete background and reference checks.
We appreciate all candidates’ interests and promise to review all applications, but we will only be contacting those who best fit the requirements. If you don’t hear from us, don’t fret; every resume we get is kept in our database for six months for consideration in future searches for talent.
Canopy Growth welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Thank you so much for your interest in Canopy Growth.
Project Engineer Oberpfalz
To apply for this job please visit can59.dayforcehcm.com.