Trained, competent professionals are critical to the efficiency of your project management team. However, travel expenses and time away from the office often limit who can attend PMP training. So, how do you provide relevant PM training for your professionals without emptying your budget?
Private, onsite training is the perfect option for organizations that need a cost-effective way to train a large number of employees all at once. The cost per student is lower than the price of a public class, you can tailor the content to your specific needs, and class is scheduled around your schedule, not ours. We also work with you to meet your schedule and location requirements minimizing time away from work for your key staff.
Your team will:
- Learn from certified industry experts who understand you.
- Get comprehensive exam prep that maximizes their content retention and performance. We use proven training techniques — with a focus on real-world learning activities and scenarios — so you get the most out of training.
- Benefit from the most up-to-date content. We continually update our training content, so you’re learning about the most current exam topic areas and covering all domains of knowledge. You’ll have in-depth knowledge and understanding of new threats, technologies, regulations, best practices, and more.
- Feel fully supported by our official study tools. You’ll receive the student handbook, flashcards, and practice exam questions for each domain topic.
- Get in-depth, real-world practice. From practice exams to practice questions, they’ll have all the tools to prepare for the real exam and hone their skills.
- They’ll feel confident heading into exam day!
Contact Us today to speak with one of our scheduling agents.
Benefits of Onsite Training
Onsite training eliminates travel expenses and reduces time away from the office. And typically, the cost-per-student is 25% less than the cost of individual registrations.
Dedicated Certified PMP Expert
A PMI Certified Instructor is fully dedicated to your specific training needs based on your business objectives.
Tailored Curriculum and Delivery
Our consultants work with you to deliver specific project management course content to focus on your unique business needs, adjusting topics, especially if time is a constraint, and you only have a limited time for course delivery.
More and more companies realize the value of bringing training onsite. PM Workshop’s Onsite Training is a flexible, cost-effective option that allows you to train as many or as few employees as you need—from a single team or department to everyone in your organization.
There are no travel expenses, and programs are delivered when and where you want them—at your offices, at our center locations, or the location of your choice. With more people where you need them, you’ll increase productivity and keep projects moving.