4 days of classroom training, 35 PMI® required contact hours and the Project Management Book of Knowledge (PMBOK) 5th edition in preparation for the PMP Certification Exam. All of our courses can be run in-house and tailored to your requirements. In-house courses and programs are a cost-effective way of training a group of people.
PM Workshops (PMW) incorporates both the theoretical, as well as practical, sides of project management into all our training. To that end, all our workshops include the following study materials, exercises, and case studies:
- Project Management Book of Knowledge (PMBOK) 5th edition
- Published sample exams
- Customized quizzes, sample exams, and exercises
- Study materials required to learn and understand the 47 processes, inputs-tools & techniques-outputs (ITTO), process groups, and knowledge areas
- Templates for preparing a budget, schedule, charter (including a statement of work), scope, communications, plan, etc.
Our trainers include:
Jorge Romero-Lozano, Dipl. Ing. (PE), LEED AP, PMP
Mr. Romero-Lozano studied civil engineering and construction management in California. He is a registered professional engineer (PE) in California, holds the title of Diplom Ingenieur in Germany, is a certified sustainability professional LEED AP) from the United States Green Building Council (USGBC), and holds several certifications, such as project management professional (PMP) from the project management institute (PMI.) He is highly experienced in project, construction and facilities management in the automotive, manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, infrastructure and civil engineering industries.
Michael P. Doherty, PMP
Mr. Doherty has a long history of business development, strategy and planning. He has launched and managed several ventures personally, so he understands the challenges of managing day-to-day operations while remaining focused on growth opportunities and the bottom line. He has also worked as an investor and a lender and therefore recognizes the demands and expectations these parties bring to the mix. His clients benefit from both perspectives.
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Project Management Bootcamp – Practical Applications
- Scrum Master
- Facilities Management – Principles and Practices
- Financial Management
- Portfolio Management
- Project Cost Management
- Break-even analysis
- Earned value management