This course is intended for reviewing the exam material with an emphasis on the terms, concepts, and calculations needed to pass the exam. Also, we will cover the Project Charter, PM Plan, Earned Value Management (EVM), the ITTOs, and other sections from the PMBOK needed to pass the PMP Exam. Emphasis will be placed on understanding the elements required to improve participants’ project management skills.
The one-day refresher course is intended for those who:
- Have taken a regular 35-hour contact course a while ago and need a quick review.
- Have been through an online course and need to talk to a trainer to clarify key terms, concepts, and calculations.
- Need to have a last-minute review course with an experienced instructor who can best prepare them to take and pass the exam.
Our trainers include:
Jorge Romero-Lozano, Dipl. Ing. (PE), LEED AP, PMP
Mr. Romero-Lozano studied civil engineering and construction management in California. He is a registered professional engineer (PE) in California, holds the title of Diplom Ingenieur in Germany, is certified sustainability professional LEED AP) from the United States Green Building Council (USGBC), and holds several certifications, such as project management professional (PMP) from the project management institute (PMI.) He is highly experienced in a project, construction, and facilities management in the automotive, manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, infrastructure, and civil engineering industries.
Michael P. Doherty, PMP
Mr. Doherty has a long history of business development, strategy, and planning. He has launched and managed several ventures personally, so he understands the challenges of managing day-to-day operations while remaining focused on growth opportunities and the bottom line. He has also worked as an investor and a lender and therefore recognizes the demands and expectations these parties bring to the mix. His clients benefit from both perspectives.
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Project Management Bootcamp – Practical Applications
- Scrum Master
- Facilities Management – Principles and Practices
- Financial Management
- Portfolio Management
- Project Cost Management
- Break-even analysis
- Earned value management