This course is intended for PMP (Project Management Professional) test-takers in need of reviewing the exam material, emphasizing the terms, concepts, and calculations needed to pass the exam. We will also cover the basics in detail, such as the Project Charter, the Project Management Plan, Earned Value Management (EVM), the ITTOs (Input-Tools & Techniques-Outputs,) and other sections from the PMBOK needed to pass the PMP Exam. Additional emphasis will be placed on understanding the elements required to improve participants’ project management skills.
This 2-day workshop will assist PMP candidates in preparing for the exam as efficiently as possible while at the same time retaining the fundamentals of the PMI framework, which they can apply to their daily workload. Additionally, we provide follow-up consulting for up to 60 days after the participants have finished the workshop to answer any questions or doubts they might still have. The course work includes:
- The 10 Knowledge Areas
- The 4 Ancillary Knowledge Areas
- The 49 Processes
- Inputs-Tools-Techniques-Outputs (ITTOs)
- How to plan for and obtain Project Success!
- The Project Charter
- The Project Management Plan
- The three baselines (Scope, Schedule, Budget)
- The Deliverables
- Course recap
- Review participants’ individual risk management plan
- Assignments evaluation
- Course quiz
To gain the most from this course, the participant has preferably taken a 35-hour PMP Exam preparation course and has completed a minimum of 100 sample questions.
- Project managers scheduled or planning to take the PMP Exam.
- Project managers and staff are seeking to refresh their memories regarding the basics of this project management framework.
After successful completion of this workshop, the participant shall be able to:
- Understand the 49 processes, as well as the inputs-tools and techniques-outputs (ITTOs) for each method.
- Become well versed in the 10 Knowledge Areas of a Project, plus the ancillary ones, which include:
- Change Management
- Configuration Management
- Process Improvement Management
- Requirements Management
- Obtain a comprehensive understanding of the critical constraints
- Learn test-taking strategies to take and pass the exam
- Gain confidence by taking sample questions, topics, and processes needed to take the exam
Professional Development Units/Hours (PDUs) Awarded
- 16 PDUs (1 hour = 1 PDU)
All our PMP workshops include the following study materials, exercises, and case studies:
- Published sample exams
- Customized quizzes, sample exams, and exercises
- Study materials required to learn and understand the 49 processes, inputs-tools & techniques-outputs (ITTO), process groups, and knowledge areas
- Templates for preparing a budget, schedule, charter (including a statement of work), scope, communications, plan, etc.
To register – email firstname.lastname@example.org.
PMP Exam Refresher Workshop
Find a date – PMP Refresher.
PMI, the PMI Registered Education Provider logo, PMBOK, PMP, PgMP, PfMP, CAPM, PMI-SP, PMI-RMP, PMI-ACP, and PMI-PBA are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.