Preparation Quiz for the PMP Certification Exam – based on PMI’s 6th Edition of PMBOK. Browse through hundreds of sample questions.
Check out our flashcards – click the image to start.
- Agile and Scrum Foundations – this is a two-day class geared towards flexible projects with quick turnaround demands, such as IT and R&D, where the requirements and solutions evolve through collaboration among cross-functional teams. It is geared towards fast-changing project requirements, which will lead to improved quality control, greater efficiencies reduced waste, and cost savings.
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) Exam Preparation Course – This 3-day workshop satisfies the 23 contact hours required by the Project Management Institute (PMI) to apply for the exam. Just as with the PMP Exam, this course is based on the Project Management Book of Knowledge (PMBOK) 6th edition, but our trainers use real-world experience, as well as customized case studies to understand the material better. In other words, we incorporate both the theoretical, as well as practical, sides of project management into all our trainings. To that end, all our workshops include study materials required to learn and understand the 49 processes, inputs-tools & techniques-outputs (ITTO), process groups, and knowledge areas.
- Change Management -This 2-day course offers a hands-on environment Program and Project Managers to further their professional development in Change ManagementChange management is one of the main concerns for all types of businesses today. And not because change is seen as something complicated, which it sometimes is, but because so much change in project work occurs unchecked and unauthorized, which leads to cost overruns, schedule delays and, in some cases, claims which can be costly and affect client-consultant relationships.
- PMI-ACP Exam Preparation Course – This 3-day course satisfies the Project Management Institute’s (PMI) 24 contact hours needed to take the certification exam and includes the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® Handbook in preparation for the PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® exam. In this course, we cover the “Agile” approach to project management, which is intended for relatively small projects that require flexibility in their path, change management, and the ability for the team to adapt to any situations that arise during the project lifecycle. It also includes how to plan and implement the “Scrums” as part of the Agile methodology.
- PMP Exam Refresher Course – This course is intended for reviewing the exam material with an emphasis on the terms, concepts, and calculations needed to pass the exam. Also, we will cover the Project Charter, PM Plan, Earned Value Management (EVM), the ITTOs, and other sections of the PMBOK needed to pass the PMP Exam. Emphasis will be placed on understanding the elements required to improve participants’ project management skills.
- Project Management Foundations – This 3-day workshop is intended for people who want to learn the fundamentals of project management, while not necessarily seeking to be certified as such. The classroom content will focus firstly on how to develop the project description (scope), as well as the associated budget and schedule. Additionally, other critical management tasks shall be included, such as dealing with changes, addressing risks, determining the quality objectives and how to reach them, as well as how to deal with risks and stakeholder management.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Exam Preparation Workshop – this workshop is geared primarily for people who want to take and pass the PMP exam. However, it also focuses on training participants in the basics of project management, such as developing the scope, budget, and cost baselines, as well as the other subsidiary factors, which lead to a successful project. The workshop is a 4-day course, plus there is also a 1- to 2-day review session for people who need extra support shortly before taking the exam.
- Quality Management -This course teaches participants the importance of Total Quality Management (TQM), including both quality assurance (QA) as well as quality control. (QC.) QA focuses on ensuring the correct policies, procedures, templates, and other documents are sufficient to prepare high-quality deliverables and products. QC ensures the deliverables/products are properly inspected, and, as required, are revised to meet the quality, and product requirements are met. Standards, such as Six Sigma and ISO (9001 and other subsidiary sections), are used in this 3-day workshop.
- Risk Management: – this 3-day course focuses on identifying, qualifying (i.e., scoring) quantifying, and preparing responses for uncertainties in projects. These uncertainties, which can be positive (opportunities) or negative (threats,) are collectively known as “risks” and are inherent and, at times, precarious part of any project. To that end, we help our clients during this course to learn the fundamentals of risk management, as well as develop a risk management plan for their project work.
“PMI,” “PMP,” and “PMBOK” are marks of the Project Management Institute (PMI), which are registered in the United States of America and other nations.
PMI has not participated in the creation of this self-assessment test and has not reviewed it for correctness.
This test is for self-assessment only, and no guaranty is given for passing the PMP® exam.