Learn the fundamentals of project management, including Agile & Scrum Foundations, Change Management, PMP Certification, Quality Management, and Risk Management.
In PMI’sProject Management Salary Survey – an industry study of 10 countries – it’s been predicted that more than 41.5 million project management roles will be required by the end of this year.
- Agile and Scrum Foundations – this is a two-day class geared toward flexible projects with quick turnaround demands, such as IT and R&D, where the requirements and solutions evolve through collaboration among cross-functional teams. It is geared toward fast-changing project requirements, which will lead to improved quality control, greater efficiencies, reduced waste, and cost savings.
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) Exam Preparation Course – This 3-day workshop satisfies the 23 contact hours required by the Project Management Institute (PMI) to apply for the exam. As with the PMP Exam, this course is based on the Project Management Book of Knowledge (PMBOK) 6th edition. In addition, our trainers use real-world experience and customized case studies to understand the material better. In other words, we incorporate the theoretical and practical sides of project management into our training. To that end, our workshops include study materials required to learn and understand the 49 processes, inputs-tools & techniques-outputs (ITTO), process groups, and knowledge areas.
- Change Management -This 2-day course offers a hands-on environment for Program and Project Managers to further their professional development in change management is one of the main concerns for all types of businesses today. And not because change is seen as something complicated, which it sometimes is, but because so much change in project work occurs unchecked and unauthorized, which leads to cost overruns, schedule delays, and, in some cases, claims which can be costly and affect client-consultant relationships.
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Examination Prep Course – Maneuvering through LEED accreditation and certification can be daunting, not just the requirements for both but the core guidelines that help us reach sustainable design ultimate construction. Therefore, we have designed this 4-day course to help you pass the LEED exams you select and, more importantly, to develop strategies for creating sustainable environments for individuals and communities. Additionally, this course will help you understand and develop, as required, an environmental management system (EMS) should you seek certification per the ISO Standards, which is an integral part of the European Union’s Eco-Management and Audit Scheme (EMAS).
- PMI-ACP Exam Preparation Course – This 3-day course satisfies the Project Management Institute’s (PMI) 21 contact hours needed to take the certification exam and includes the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® Handbook in preparation for the PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® exam. In this course, we cover the “Agile” approach to project management, which is intended for relatively small projects that require flexibility in their path, change management, and the team’s ability to adapt to any situations that arise during the project lifecycle. It also includes planning and implementing the “Scrums” as part of the Agile methodology.
- Project Management Foundations – This 3-day workshop is intended for people who want to learn the fundamentals of project management while not necessarily seeking certification. The classroom content will focus first on developing the project description (scope) and the associated budget and schedule. Other critical management tasks shall be included, such as dealing with changes, addressing risks, determining the quality objectives and how to reach them, and dealing with risks and stakeholder management.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Exam Preparation Workshop is geared primarily toward people who want to take and pass the PMP exam. However, it also focuses on training participants in the basics of project management, such as developing the scope, budget, cost baselines, and the other subsidiary factors which lead to a successful project. The workshop is a 4-day course, which satisfies PMI’s 35 contact hours requirement. There is also a 1- to 2-day review session for people who need extra support shortly before taking the exam.
- PMP Exam Refresher Course – This course is intended to review the exam material, emphasizing the terms, concepts, and calculations needed to pass the exam. We will also cover the Project Charter, PM Plan, Earned Value Management (EVM), the ITTOs, and other sections of the PMBOK needed to pass the PMP Exam. Emphasis will be placed on understanding the elements required to improve participants’ project management skills.
- Quality Management -This course teaches participants the importance of Total Quality Management (TQM), including quality assurance (QA) and quality control. (QC.) QA ensures that the correct policies, procedures, templates, and other documents are sufficient to prepare high-quality deliverables and products. QC ensures the deliverables/products are properly inspected and, as required, are revised to meet the quality and product requirements. Standards, such as Six Sigma and ISO (9001 and other subsidiary sections), are used in this 3-day workshop.
- Risk Management: – this 3-day course focuses on identifying, qualifying (i.e., scoring), quantifying, and preparing responses for project uncertainties. These uncertainties, which can be positive (opportunities) or negative (threats,) are collectively known as “risks” and are inherent and, at times, a precarious part of any project. To that end, we help our clients during this course to learn the fundamentals of risk management and develop a risk management plan for their project work.
Project Management Courses
PMI, the PMI Registered Education Provider logo, PMBOK, PMP, PgMP, PfMP, CAPM, PMI-SP, PMI-RMP, PMI-ACP, and PMI-PBA have registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.