PMP Certification is trendy, endorsed, and authorized certification in the rapidly growing world of project managers. Now learning and re-skilling have become essential to attain because now the world has flinched, and at the same time, people are getting very rapid about being PMP certified. When it comes to project management certifications, (PMP)® Project Management Professional certifications stans as Good as gold for professionals and candidates across the universe, and the PMP credential is universal. Candidates looking to master the PMBOK guide and take their career further in project management can be ideal and ultimate as PMP certified. The PMP® certification is fruitful and booming for the professionals working in IT, manufacturing, finance, healthcare, and other exciting industries. PMP certified professionals earn more than their non-certified peers earn.
|PMP Curriculum||Domains||1.People (42%)||2.Process (50%)||3. Business Environment (8%)|
|PMP’s three fundamental approach||Predictive||Agile||Hybrid|
|Project Management Professional Exam
|Test Format||Multiple choice question||Multiple Responses|
|Number of Questions||200
|Exam cost||For PMI Members, USD 405||Non-Members USD 555|
|Passing Score||Psychometric Analysis|
|Exam duration||230 minutes|
|Testing center||Pearson Vue|
|Languages||English, Arabic, Chinese, French,||Polish, Spanish,||Russian, Turkish, Italian, Japanese,||Portuguese (Brazil), Korean|
|Eligibility||· Project Associates,
· Projects are included as planning, directing, controlling, managing, and delivery
|· Project Coordinators
· And for enhanced project progress at each stage
|· Working project managers accountable to manage various aspects.||· Associates
· Project managers are leading cross-functional teams.
|Prerequisites||· Project management training comprised of 35 hours
required( or universal equivalent)
|Experience of 7500 hours to lead and indirect projects.
PMP online training
At Certification Forest, you get PMP online training which brings the best of both worlds as online and at your doorstep it comforts you and benefits you. As a participant, you can attend the PMP Online course at your convenience, including a refresher course at different costs, and participate in the Classroom session. This way, you pack a value and gain confidence in the PMP certification. The initiation stage to completing the PMP Online Training to gain a complete understanding of handling a project.
Management Professional (PMP®) Certification Training Course is one of the most prominent and Project Management Training Benefits.
PMP is one of the most in-demand certifications globally. According to the PMI report, 90 million project-oriented job roles are up to grab by 2029 as the high demand for PMP can ensure higher salary and job opportunities globally. Project managers determine strategies to kick off the project, evaluate and understand the project requirements, analyze and bring the required professionals on board, and monitor the progress. The project manager decides which skill sets are needed for the project. It will help you to set the budget and lead to track the project’s progress. Project Management Training and being expertise make you work smarter. It shows you have the skills to drive business, get results, and increase your organization’s impact in the office and globally.
- Opportunity in Project Management Project management requires a person to have various skills, knowledge, and experience. For keen organizational skills, project managers should also be effective problem solvers, consistent math skills, and communication skills required. Project managers are needed in many industries. Project-oriented work is also common in the business service, oil and gas, finance and insurance, manufacturing, construction, and utility industries—all over the globe. Here, in Project Management, we have much scope for advancement. This requires Highly experienced, specialized, certified project managers or more. Project managers are constantly learning and are deserving of taking benefits. They must regularly refresh their knowledge by taking a keen interest in the books and structures, new markets, technology, products, and services.
- Project Management is essential Project managers with professional certifications are preferable to earn handsome salaries than their peers. They get more opportunities/scopes for advancement than those without credentials and experience. Many benefits hold a certification. Those who want to become Project Management experts may need to obtain multiple certificates. At certification forest, we help aspiring project managers get the education they need to pass certification exams and helpful real-world knowledge for any project management career required.
- Symbol of Excellence PMP credential validates potential employers your credibility and efficacy in managing projects of all sizes and complexities. Having a Project Management expert on your resume is a symbol of excellence in your field, and you gain more.
- Speak the Common Language It is essential for professionals to speak the project management language as everything and anything is a project today and fluent in. Speed up your learning process the concepts and terminologies used in project management teams universally understand the common business language, which helps you get further by being experienced.
- Increased Salary It is a known fact that with PMP certification, there is a significant bump in your salary. Moreover, PMP credential truly makes you a global professional as they learn project management best practices used worldwide. PMP certification holders worldwide, the median salary for PMP holders worldwide is higher than their non-certified peers earn.
- Global Recognition With a PMP certification, your talents are recognized by your peers, and now you are in an elite company of other PMPs across the globe. Nearly 1 million PMP-certified professionals are directly or indirectly connected to the PMI to implement project management practices across industry sectors.
- Develop skills to Deliver Projects Successfully In Project Management; With PMP Certification, you will learn new skills to manage your projects from start to finish. It also makes you be in consideration of all project stakeholders, getting skilled and fulfill the requirements. You get many opportunities and learn various other communication, leadership, problem-solving, time management, cost management, and more.
- Validate your Dedication to the Profession PMP training validates your dedication to your project management profession. By being a project management expert, you need to maintain your certificate every three years to achieve the same. This helps certified professionals to stay updated with market trends and evolving technology at regular intervals.
Author Bio: Smriti Bhatia is an experienced Content Writer at Certification Forest, one of the leading IT certification training providers across the world like CISSP Certification, CCSP, CCNA, CISA, CISM, AWS, and many more. She is very hardworking and passionate. She is an inspiration for the people around her.