In addition to providing training and coaching, we also offer a wide range of consulting services to our clients in the area of project management, as well as in its subsidiaries and supporting activities, such as:
Beyond Change and Risk Management, Reconstruction Management tries to determine what is needed to salvage a project and operations impacted by risks and large, unprecedented changes, including cost overruns, substantial delays to the schedule, and sizable negative impacts on the quality of products and deliverables. In many cases, reconstruction management may determine early on whether the project or operations are salvageable or not. The project or operations may need to be scrapped in the latter case. If projects or operations are salvageable, they may be reinitiated with new parameters, such as a new budget, schedule, scope, quality level requirements, etc.
Depending on the client’s needs, our consulting services can last a week, months, or much longer. We may also work full time or just a few hours a day or week to provide guidance and or performance evaluation and control. Our goal is to assist our clients in addressing and dealing with reconstruction/recovery management as efficiently as possible. Therefore, we help our clients in the following areas:
- Assess a project or operations and determine the level of impact and whether the activities and or processes are repairable.
- Prepare the entire Project Reconstruction/Recovery Plan, including the following:
- Project Charter establishes the basic requirements of the work required, which can then be assessed for its feasibility.
- A revised Project Management Plan to address the activities, processes, and new deliverables needed to recover/reconstruct the original work
- Perform periodic reviews throughout the remaining project lifecycle, as required by the client, including:
- assessing the effectiveness of the reconstruction/recovery management plan
- evaluate the progress and performance of the work completed and report this data to the appropriate stakeholders
- Provide training, consulting, coaching, and other skills and capabilities needed to continue the work efficiently and productively.
Additionally, the above services include the effect and impact these activities have on other critical parts of the project or operations, such as scope, schedule, cost, quality, risk, performance, efficiency, profitability, and procurement needs.
Our project managers have the academic training, vast project management experience, and the appropriate certifications to perform their assignments efficiently and effectively. The salient certifications related to project management include PMP (Project Management Professional), PMI-ACP (Project Management Institute – Agile Certified Professional), and GDPR (General Data Protection Regulations) Training.