In addition to providing training and coaching, we also offer a wide range of consulting services to our clients in the area of project management, as well as in its subsidiaries and supporting activities, such as:
Although it is best to identify as many potential risks as possible at the start of any project and any sizable and significant activity, risks can appear at any time during the project lifecycle. Therefore, it is crucial to prepare a risk management plan early on, track the risks continually, and address them if and when they arise. Additionally, it is essential to monitor the effectiveness and efficiency of risk tracking and their responses. Finally, it should be noted that risks, though the word has a negative connotation, are merely uncertain and can be negative (threats) in nature or positive (opportunities). Both are critical to the success of any project and the organization as a whole.
Depending on the client’s needs, our consulting services can last a week, months, or much longer. We may also work full time or just a few hours a day or week to provide guidance and or performance evaluation and control. Our goal is to assist our clients in addressing and dealing with risk as efficiently as possible. Therefore, we can assist our clients in the following areas:
- Assist in identifying all risks, whether they are opportunities or threats, and
- evaluate them concerning the impact of the project and organization
- their probability of occurrence
- quantify the value of the risk in terms of currency (€, $, etc.)
- prepare the appropriate responses for each risk in case they surface
- Prepare the entire Risk Management Plan, which includes the items in the previous bullets, plus develop the control and monitoring activities, including defining the risk triggers and a timeline for risk tracking
- Perform intermittent risk management throughout the life of the project cycle, as required by the client, which includes:
- assessing the effectiveness of risk management and monitoring
- identifying new risks, including their probability, impact, and value in terms of potential financial loss or gain
- remove and update current risks identified, which may include reducing or increasing the impact and probability of occurrence as more project performance data becomes available
Additionally, the above services include the effect and impact, both positive and negative, that the risk management activities have on other critical parts of the project, such as scope, schedule, cost, quality, procurement, and stakeholder expectations.
Our project managers have the academic training, vast project management experience, and the appropriate certifications to perform their assignments efficiently and effectively. The salient certifications related to project management include PMP (Project Management Professional), PMI-ACP (Project Management Institute – Agile Certified Professional), and GDPR (General Data Protection Regulations) Training.