4 days of classroom training, 35 PMI® required contact hours and the Project Management Book of Knowledge (PMBOK) 5th edition in preparation for the PMP Certification Exam. All of our courses can be run in-house and tailored to your requirements. In-house courses and programs are a cost-effective way of training a group of people.
4-day course dates:
|Jan 8-11||Berlin||1.600 EUROS||Register|
|Jan 15-18||Amsterdam||1.600 EUROS||Register|
|Jan 22-25||Geneva||1.600 EUROS||Register|
|Feb 5-8||Barcelona||1.600 EUROS||Register|
|Feb 19-22||Brussels||1.600 EUROS||Register|
|Mar 5-8||Berlin||1.600 EUROS||Register|
|Mar 19-22||Madrid||1.600 EUROS||Register|
PM Workshops (PMW) incorporates both the theoretical, as well as practical, sides of project management into all our training. To that end, all our workshops include the following study materials, exercises, and case studies:
- Project Management Book of Knowledge (PMBOK) 5th edition
- Published sample exams
- Customized quizzes, sample exams, and exercises
- Study materials required to learn and understand the 47 processes, inputs-tools & techniques-outputs (ITTO), process groups, and knowledge areas
- Templates for preparing a budget, schedule, charter (including a statement of work), scope, communications, plan, etc.
PMP Exam Refresher Course:
LAST CHANCE TO TAKE THE EXAM PER THE PMBOK 5TH EDITION…NEW EXAM ROLLS OUT IN MARCH 2018!!!
This course is intended for reviewing the exam material with an emphasis on the terms, concepts and/or calculations needed to pass the exam. In addition, we will cover the Project Charter, PM Plan, Earned Value Management (EVM), the ITTOs, and other sections from the PMBOK needed to pass the PMP Exam. Emphasis will be placed on understanding the elements needed to improve participants’ project management skills.
|Jan 5||Berlin||600 EUROS||Register|
|Jan 12||Geneva||600 EUROS||Register|
|Jan 19||Amsterdam||600 EUROS||Register|
|Jan 26||Brussels||600 EUROS||Register|
|Feb 2||Frankfurt||600 EUROS||Register|
|Feb 9||Munich||600 EUROS||Register|
|Mar 9||Madrid||600 EUROS||Register|
|Mar 16||Barcelona||600 EUROS||Register|
The one-day refresher course is intended for those who:
- Have taken a regular 35-hour contact course a while ago and need a quick review.
- Have been through an online course, and need to talk to a trainer to clarify key terms, concepts and/or calculations.
- Need to have a last-minute review course with an experienced instructor who can best prepare them to take and pass the exam.
- 3-day course based on the PMI project management framework
- Develop hard (managerial) and soft skills
- How to develop a formal project management plan, including scope, budget, and schedule, as well as quality management and communications plan among others (templates provided)
- Effective communication skills, such as planning and running meetings, efficient written and verbal communication, etc.
- How to manage multiple projects
- FACILITIES MANAGEMENT
- 3-day course geared towards the practice of facilities management
- Some theoretical terms will be reviewed, but the bulk of the workshop will cover practical approaches to facilities management, such as planning, budgeting, and scheduling facilities work
- Importance of local government and industry regulations
- Short and far-term planning for facilities improvements and projects
- Hands-on exercises geared towards developing a facilities management plan, as well as ancillary plans related to staffing, sustainability requirements, utilities efficiency for cost-savings and environmental purposes, etc.
Project Management Training