A Few Reasons To Blog For Us
- Get free exposure for your website or blog.
- Be a part of our growing community.
- Share your experiences with the Project Management Community.
What Do You Get in Return?
For contributing to our blog, you get several perks – primarily, you get exposure!
- Credit for all posts they make, and a link to their website from the top of the post.
- A bio, profile, image, and link to their website below all of their articles.
- Weekly to bi-weekly promotions of their articles on the PM Workshops Newsletter
Whether you’re looking to build yourself a name in the business or just want to bring added interest and traffic to your blog, this is a great opportunity!
(Other topics will also be considered)
- Project Management Tips
- Preparing for the PMP exam
- Risk Management
- Change Management
- Agile & Scrum
- We want to help promote you as the author of your article and provide an opportunity to include a byline/signature on your posts. Submissions may not be used as ad space. We’re looking for you to let people know who you are and what you do in PM Workshops’ Community.
- Authors will be entitled to a bio below their articles, including links to their site. We allow up to do-follow 2 links, but they may not be affiliate links; point to junk sites that are solely designed for promoting affiliate links, MLM sites, or adult content.
- We do not charge for article publication, nor do we pay for content submitted.
- All articles must be original content with a minimum word count of 500. You may not reproduce the material on your blog or any other article websites. Doing so detracts from the blog but having multiple copies of the same article creates a duplicate content issue.
- Authors may not link to their blogs in the articles. If you’re referencing news or articles from other bloggers, you must attribute your sources, but we will not allow links back to your blogs. This rule eliminates the creation of fluff posts with the sole intention of promoting another site.
- Images included in your posts must not be larger than 640 pixels. Additionally, any photos must be original or from the public domain. You are expected to attribute images that you use correctly. Please submit any images as attachments.
- Authors are expected to follow copyright laws and not infringe on others’ rights. This means no stealing of other’s articles or other works.
- Submissions become the property of PM Workshops. However, you will be credited for your work unless you ask to remain anonymous.
- We reserve the right to decline the publication of any post, article, or comment deemed inappropriate.
- We reserve the right to edit your articles for editorial reasons, including modifying grammar, spelling, and style.
It is your responsibility to proofread your articles before submitting them to us.
NOTE: By agreeing to contribute to this blog, you must agree to all of the above conditions.
How Do I Get Started?
You can email your articles to email@example.com for consideration.
Write for Us Project Management Guest Post Opportunities
Guest Posts Project Management
Join our community on LinkedIn – PM Professional Development Europe – Project Management